Wednesday, October 01, 2014
copper mines in iran
Newmont Indonesia restarts copper exports; supply overhang looms
Newmont Mining Corp sent out its first copper concentrate shipment from Indonesia this week that ended a nine-month hiatus, highlighting a ramp up in copper mine supply that is expected to tip the ...
Aurubis invests EUR 75 M in its Bulgarian copper plant
Cooper producer giant Aurubis Bulgaria will invest EUR 75 million next year in its Bulgarian plant in Pirdop.
Mitsui sells 25pct stake in Arizona copper mine to Grupo Mexico
Reuters reported that Japanese trading house Mitsui & Company Limited had sold its 25% stake in Silver Bell Mining to a unit of Grupo Mexico that already owns the remaining 75% in the operator of ...
Chile sees $105bn mining investment in next decade
Mining investment in Chile, the world's top copper producer, is seen at around $105 billion from this year through to 2025, minister Aurora Williams said Thursday.
Copper Rises From 14-Week Low as U.S. Growth Accelerates
Copper futures gained on speculation that demand will improve after a report showed the economy expanded at the fastest rate since 2011 in the U.S., the world’s second-biggest consumer of the metal.
English (United States)
Wednesday, 1 October 2014
National Iranian Copper Industrial Company Website
shahrbabak Copper Complex Website
Shahrebabak Copper Complex Website
آژانس خبري شركت ملي صنايع مس ايران